ETHOS OF THE SCHOOL
The school believes that its ethos is reflected in the way students relate to each other and to their teachers. The staff’s aims refer to spiritual, moral, cultural and social development. The school aims to encourage the students from different regions and race to become compassionate, creative, analytical and critical learners who understand and accept the others with their differences. The main emphasis is on the students’ identities by promoting good morals and values. To this end, the school works hard to develop challenging curriculum and rigorous assessment.
The school always aims:
- To develop students’ Knowledge of the Arabic language and cultural awareness.
- To provide students the best possible learning environment that is safe, attractive and caring using different pedagogy and teaching strategies.
- To identify good practice and to ensure provision of enrichment activity in the Arabic subject.
- To provide a high quality education within an ethos based on trust and respect.
- To bring and sustain improvements in students’ attainment and behaviour.
- To achieve an excellent progress throughout the years with high standard results.
- To provide good teaching and learning strategies to enable students to understand the Arabic language in a good manner.
- To improve the students’ skills in using classical Arabic in all subject’s areas.
- To provide instruction that encourages development of each student’s practical, cognitive, physical, social, and moral potential.
- To present a curriculum that is intellectually stimulating and developmentally appropriate.
- To encourage initiative, self-discipline, critical thinking and creative approaches to problem-solving.
- To cultivate, recognise, and respect the opinions and contributions of our students in order to improve the students’ standard in this subject.
Ms Nidal Ali